Introducing the HP 3D Metal Jet
"Propel your business with the most advanced metal 3D printing technology for mass production."
Available to early customers in 2020 - general availability 2021.
UP TO 50X MORE PRODUCTIVE1
- Produce high volumes of parts—and large parts—with a binder jetting build size of 430 x 320 x 200 mm (16.9 x 12.6 x 7.9 in).
- Get final metal parts faster with a low price industrial production-grade 3D printer, at less than $399,000 USD.2
HIGH-QUALITY METAL PRINTS
- Easily produce geometrically complex parts without trade-offs, with HP voxel-level 1200 x 1200 dpi 3D printing accuracy.
- Current parts are made out of 316 Stainless Steel with >93% density.
- The printer produces a green part, which is then sintered post-printing in a vacuum furnace to produce the final part with densities >93%.
- Partnerships with GKN Powder Metallurgy, Parmatech, Volkswagen, Wilo and more will help drive advancements in material capabilities and performance. 17-4 Stainless Steel is on the near horizon, with many more metal availabilities to come from these partnerships.
How It Works
To reserve you printer or to set up a meeting to discuss, contact Zeman Technologies.
Part Ordering via HP 3D Service Bureaus will be available in early 2019. Click here to connect with Zeman Technologies to register for HP Metal Jet Production Service and upload a design file and have it made for your use when the service is available in 2019.